Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New Greta review on IMDb


"Without giving away too much, here's my short interpretation of Greta. It's a funny movie with some serious tones of suicide and relationships between the characters. In the end, I'm glad that I watched Greta. When I went in to see the movie, I actually thought I would come out not liking it at all, thinking it might be a teeny bopper movie. Sure, it dealt with teens angst, but the movie had it's good moments. I have never laughed so much in a Hilary Duff movie as I did with Greta. Right off, you can see the character Greta and not Hilary Duff as the person playing the role. I couldn't see Lizzie at all.
Here's what I didn't like about Greta:
I wish she would improve on her crying scenes. There are some moments that dragged on, but this movie is definitely different. I noticed the director must have cut out a lot of scenes because I was expecting Greta to turn her neighbor's dog's hair color to blue and a scene at the beach where she gets rescued. I think the end was too short and not at all a great ending. It just seemed too abrupt for an ending and an ending that seemed too unrealistic. The movie wasn't a fantastic great movie, but for me, it was good. I'd buy it if it ever comes out on DVD."

________________________
"Senza prolungare, ecco la mia breve interpretazione di Greta. E 'un film divertente, con alcuni toni gravi di suicidio e le relazioni tra i personaggi. Alla fine, sono contento che ho visto Greta. Quando sono andato a vedere il film, ho pensato che non sarebbe piaciuto a tutti, ma era la solita commedia dove una teenager si voleva uccidere. Certo, il film è pieno di angoscia, ma ha avuto momenti anche buoni. Non ho mai riso così tanto per film con Hilary Duff come ho fatto con Greta! Poi, si può notare il carattere di Greta in sè per sè, e non quello di Hilary Duff, quindi entri nel personaggio. Non ho visto neanche l'ombra di Lizzie. Ecco, però, cosa non mi piace di Greta: vorrei che migliorasse le scene di pianto. Ci sono alcuni momenti che si è prolungata, ma questo film è decisamente diverso. Ho notato che il regista deve avere tagliato un sacco di scene, perché mi aspettavo che Greta colorasse il cane del vicino blu e una scena sulla spiaggia, dove veniva salvata. Penso che alla fine è stato troppo breve e non c'è stato un grande finale. E' solo sembrato troppo brusco e con un finale troppo irrealistico. Non è stato spettacolare, ma una commedia drammatica più che buona. Io lo comprerò, se mai uscirà in Dvd."
Thanks Hilary One (translation) Source: IMDb

0 commenti:

Posta un commento